ChemChina-Syngenta Deal Has 35% Chance of Success, CLSA SaysBy and
Deal could face hurdles in U.S. over security concerns
Syngenta should have been a buyer, not a seller, CLSA says
China National Chemical Corp.’s chances of getting regulatory approval for its planned $43 billion takeover of Swiss agrochemical and seed supplier Syngenta AG is no greater than 35 percent, according to a report by CLSA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations