Zambia's World-Beating Kwacha Shows Copper Can Outshine GoldBy
Kwacha outshines bullion, silver and 150 other currencies
Currency was world's third-worst performer last year
Zambia’s kwacha has gone from the world’s third-worst performance in 2015 to the best this year, outshining gold, silver and 150 other currencies and precious metals tracked by Bloomberg. Further gains are in store as copper prices recover, according to ETM Analytics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap