Ex-UBS Trader Is Second Banker to Face Ban Over Libor This WeekBy and
Financial Conduct Authority proposes to ban Arif Hussein
Hussein is planning to fight the FCA's decision in court
The U.K. markets regulator is seeking to ban a former UBS Group AG trader in relation to the manipulation of Libor, the second banker the agency has targeted over the benchmark this week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion