California Teacher Tenure Survives Landmark Bad-Schools SuitBy
Silicon Valley-backed case blame tenure law for failed schools
Appeals court reverses trial win by suit on behalf of students
The first U.S. court decision to take away lifetime job security for public school teachers was overturned on appeal in a ruling that found California’s tenure system doesn’t violate the constitutional rights of students.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's