South Africa Wins Quarantine Approval for Indonesia Fruit ExportBy
Potential size of market is $17 million, industry body says
Nation sent 50 containers of pears worth 22 million rand
South Africa won quarantine approval to sell more deciduous fruits and nuts to Indonesia, increasing the export potential for its produce to the world’s fourth most-populous nation, industry body Hortgro said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single