PBOC Cuts Fixing Most in Three Months as Asian Currencies DropBloomberg News
Reference rate signals weakening bias, OCBC's Tommy Xie says
Regional currencies drop after Singapore eases policy stance
The People’s Bank of China weakened the daily yuan reference rate by the most in three months after the dollar strengthened.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards