Nomura Reorganizes Asia Equities Team as Nagai Starts Job CutsBy
James O'Neile named Asia-Pacific head of cash-equity sales
Brokerage said to cut up to 30 jobs in Asia ex-Japan equities
Nomura Holdings Inc., Japan’s largest brokerage, named James O’Neile as Asia-Pacific head of cash-equity sales as it reorganizes and cuts jobs in its regional equities business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap