Mervyn King Report Used by Riksbank to Get Broader Price MandateBy
Sweden’s central bank said a report co-authored by the former head of the Bank of England supports the view that it should sometimes be given more time to reach its inflation target than the current two-year horizon.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's