Macquarie to Buy Deutsche Bank's New Jersey Shipping TerminalBy
A Macquarie Group Ltd. investment fund agreed to buy Deutsche Bank AG’s container terminal in Port Elizabeth, New Jersey.
Deutsche Bank acquired the 454-acre Maher Terminals USA in 2007, the Frankfurt-based firm said Thursday in a statement that didn’t disclose terms. The deal is “not expected to have a material impact on Deutsche Bank’s financials,” according to the statement.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution
- U.S. Companies Abandon the NRA as Boycott Call Grows
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO