Wynn, Sands VIP Gamblers Deterred as New Macau Rules LoomBy
Proposal raises capital requirements for new gaming promoters
Gaming operators, goverment planning 'blacklist' of gamblers
The Macau units of Wynn Resorts Ltd. and Las Vegas Sands Corp. may see a further squeeze in casino revenue if the local government passes a proposal to boost capital requirements 100-fold for new gaming promoters.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks