European Stocks Cap Longest Rally in Six Weeks; Nestle AdvancesBy and
Stoxx 600 has struggled to break out of range in past month
Burberry falls after forecasting sales drop at wholesale unit
European stocks rose for a fifth day, matching their longest winning streak since March, as Nestle SA led food and beverage shares higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States