Deutsche Bank Found `Systemic' Failure in Russia Cash FlightBy and
Internal report outlines year of red flags over Moscow trades
Warnings from Cyprus, Moscow seen bogging down in London
Red flags started popping up inside Deutsche Bank AG in early 2014 about billions of dollars in suspect trades from Moscow. A Cypriot bank sent a query to London. Russia’s central bank raised questions. Moscow back-office staffers compiled a list of dubious transactions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing