Citigroup's Keefe Named as Asia-Pacific Corporate Banking HeadBy
Agnes Liew named vice chairman of corporate banking in region
Keefe is currently head of corporate banking for Japan
Citigroup Inc. said it named Gerald Keefe as its Hong Kong-based head of corporate banking for the Asia-Pacific region, a newly created role.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone