Christie Says Transportation Fund Plan Up to N.J. LegislatureBy
`Show some leadership,' governor tells Statehouse Democrats
Multibillion-dollar highway, rail fund on brink of running dry
Governor Chris Christie, responding to Democratic calls for him to replenish the multibillion-dollar fund for New Jersey highway and rail projects, said it was lawmakers’ responsibility to introduce a plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts