Christie Says Transportation Fund Plan Up to N.J. LegislatureBy
`Show some leadership,' governor tells Statehouse Democrats
Multibillion-dollar highway, rail fund on brink of running dry
Governor Chris Christie, responding to Democratic calls for him to replenish the multibillion-dollar fund for New Jersey highway and rail projects, said it was lawmakers’ responsibility to introduce a plan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’