Bank of England Notes Warning Signs as Brexit Vote ApproachesBy and
Minutes of the April meeting list factors in the spotlight
BOE says hiring, investment intentions may already be dipping
Mark Carney has already called the U.K.’s referendum on its European Union membership the biggest risk to domestic financial stability. Now he’s given some insight into what officials are looking at as they fret about the economic outlook.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone