BNP Plans Up to 675 Job Cuts at Investment-Banking DivisionBy
Voluntary departures plan part of CIB cost-cutting effort
BNP Paribas CIB unit employs more than 30,000 globally
BNP Paribas SA plans to eliminate as many as 675 positions at its French investment-banking division, or about 11 percent of the unit’s workforce in the country, as regulators increase scrutiny of riskier activities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets