Australian Unemployment Falls to 2-1/2 Year Low; Rate Bets DropBy
Report shows 26,100 jobs added as part-time roles surged
RBA interest-rate cut bets for May meeting decline to 16%
Australia’s jobless rate unexpectedly fell to the lowest level in two-and-a-half years in March, reflecting a lift in business confidence and signaling the central bank is unlikely to ease policy in the near-term.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single