Vote Leave Named as Official Brexit Campaign in U.K. VoteBy and
Leave.EU seeks judicial review of decision after Tory tweet
Cameron's office says referendum will not be delayed
Britain’s Electoral Commission named Vote Leave to be the official lead campaigner for a vote to quit the European Union in the June 23 referendum, sparking a legal threat and reassurance from Prime Minister David Cameron’s office that the plebiscite won’t be delayed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone