Ukrainian Parliament Poised to Vote on New GovernmentBy and
Prime Minister Yatsenyuk said Sunday that he'd step down
Parliament Speaker Hroisman nominated to take charge
Ukraine’s parliament is meeting to vote on a new government that can restart billions of dollars in foreign aid and jump-start stalled reforms after the former Soviet republic’s two biggest parties reached an agreement over cabinet positions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's