U.K. Bonds Fall Amid 30-Year Sale Analysts Say Offers ValueBy
DMO auctioning 1.75 billion pounds of gilts due in 2045
Nation's 30-year debt yields near highest in three weeks
U.K. government bonds extended declines into a fourth day as the nation sells 1.75 billion pounds ($2.5 billion) of securities due in 2045, the first long-dated conventional gilt offering of the new fiscal year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's