Sosei Says `Rapidly' Renewing Pipeline After Allergan DealBy
CEO-Elect Peter Bains says "a lot more to come" for company
Tokyo-based biopharmaceutical firm could make bolt-on deals
Sosei Group is "rapidly" replenishing its portfolio after announcing a $125 million drug development agreement with Allergan Plc last week, the Japanese pharmaceutical company’s incoming chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing