RWE Sees U.K. Profit Recovery as It Seeks to Regain ClientsBy and
Utility ranked bottom in Which customer survey for six years
Plans to cut U.K. workforce by 21% after posting 2015 loss
RWE AG will stand by its Npower unit in the U.K. after billing issues that led to a customer exodus and a net loss.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing