South Korea Ruling Party Routed as Weak Economy Saps SupportBy
Rising unemployment, sluggish growth turn voters against Park
Results confound predictions of big gains for ruling party
President Park Geun Hye’s ruling party was routed in South Korea’s parliamentary elections as voters frustrated over rising joblessness and the president’s leadership denied her a majority and dampened her economic reform plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing