Aussie Near Strongest in Nine Months as Yen Falls for Second DayBy and
Malaysian ringgit advances sixth day after oil jumped Tuesday
Yen weakens for second day, dropping versus all 16 major peers
The Australian dollar was near the strongest in nine months and Malaysian ringgit rallied on speculation major oil suppliers will reach an accord to freeze output, paving the way for higher crude prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says