Oil Slips Before Doha Talks as IEA Sees Global Market BalancingBy
Crude suppliers to discuss output freeze in Doha on April 17
Agency sees crude glut falling to 200,000 barrels a day
Oil slipped a second day as a meeting of major crude producers in Doha this weekend is seen having minimal impact on supplies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's