LNG Giants Embrace Rockefeller Oil Model In Demand Growth PushBy and
Total, Woodside may invest in power plants to boost gas demand
New markets sought for gas including road, ship transportation
LNG producers are taking a cue from John D. Rockefeller.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing