Kobe, Warriors Ticket Prices Can't Stay So Insanely HighBy
Ticket market is flooded with seats for tonight's NBA games
A seat for Kobe's final game currently averages $1,072
If you want to watch basketball history in the making, it’ll cost you. Tickets to Kobe Bryant’s final game have been listed at an average of $1,072 on the secondary market. A seat to see the Golden State Warriors (probably) set the league’s single-season wins record averages around $380.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's