Fortescue's Debt War Chest Swells to $1.5 BillionBy
Iron ore producer's options include buybacks, refinancing: CFO
Lowering interest charges is key to efforts to lower costs
Fortescue Metals Group Ltd. said it is weighing options from refinancing to fresh bond buybacks as its war chest for reducing debt swells to $1.5 billion and iron ore rallies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm