Fitch Shanghai Office Hunt Flags China's Fast Market GrowthBloomberg News
Firm plans to double number of China employees in three years
Optimistic about China bond market's growth, says Fitch's Li
Kwong Li, head of greater China at Fitch Ratings Ltd., is looking for a bigger office in Shanghai. The company expects to double its headcount in the nation within three years as the corporate bond market grows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single