China Said to Mull Investor Quota Change in Push to Open MarketsBloomberg News
Government may also grant more flexibility to investors
Plan offers good chance to open onshore markets, analyst says
China’s regulators are considering allowing global investors freer access to the nation’s market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's