Assured Guaranty to Buy CIFG Holding for $450 Million in CashBy
Company adds $5.6 billion to insured portfolio, boosts capital
The acquisition is the third for Assured Guaranty since 2009
A subsidiary of bond insurer Assured Guaranty Ltd. agreed to acquire CIFG Holding Inc. in a $450 million cash transaction that will add $5.6 billion to the company’s insured portfolio.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks