Argentina's Fernandez Defiant in Face of String of Law CasesBy
Fernandez appears for first time since relinquishing power
She faces a string of judicial cases about alleged corruption
Former Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner accused judges of conspiring with the country’s new government to seek her imprisonment on Wednesday after testifying about alleged irregularities in the dollar market during her administration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing