Zimbabwe Clarifies Stance on Black Empowerment as Economy SlowsBy and
Conflicting interpretations of laws hurting market confidence
Banks to contribute by boosting lending to key sectors
Zimbabwe sought to clear up confusion over black empowerment policies, suggesting some flexibility for banks and mining companies already operating in the country in implementing laws for local black investors to hold majority stakes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's