Yen Connection Bruises Hong Kong Retailers as Stocks PlungeKyoungwha Kim and Rachel Chang
Japanese currency's strength drives up cost of imports to city
Exchange rate adds to already gloomy retail demand: strategist
Times are tough for Hong Kong retailers. And even worse for those with links to Japan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States