U.K. Inflation Rate Hits 15-Month High on Early Easter BoostBy
Prices pushed up by surge in air fares, higher clothing costs
Core inflation accelerates to 1.5%, most since October 2014
U.K. inflation accelerated to a 15-month high in March as an early Easter boosted air fares and clothing prices increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts