Treasuries Fall for a Third Day as Oil Rally Damps Haven DemandBy and
Yields rise even as IMF cuts its forecast for global growth
U.S. sells three-year debt in first note auction this week
Treasuries declined for a third day, with benchmark 10-year notes headed for their longest run of losses in a month, as a rally in oil prices damped demand for the safest fixed-income assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing