The Darling of Mexico's Gas Market Is Suddenly Getting Shut OutBy
Company's latest gas pipeline bids have been disqualified
Ienova shares down 5% this year even as Mexico stocks gain
For 20 years, Sempra Energy bid and won contracts to build natural gas pipelines in Mexico without a hitch. And then, within a month, three of its offers were rejected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's