RWE Dividends to Reflect German Power Prices Stuck in SlumpBy
Germany's green shift crushing conventional plant margins
Little chance of power price rebound before 2020: CFO
RWE AG is aligning its future dividend payments to electricity prices that Germany’s largest power producer sees mired at the lowest levels in more than a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion