New York Fed Has Rosier GDP Than Atlanta in Battle of ForecastsBy
Economy grew 1.1 percent, first release of NY model shows
Atlanta's GDPNow much lower at 0.1 percent for first quarter
New York to Atlanta: Buck up, growth ain’t so bad.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets