IAG CEO Walsh Mulls Extra Dublin-U.S. Routes, Keeps Watch on KLMBy
CEO Willie Walsh says more trans-Atlantic routes in pipeline
Flights would complement BA arm's crowded Heathrow operation
British Airways owner IAG SA said it’s evaluating further routes between Dublin and cities in North America following its acquisition of Irish flag carrier Aer Lingus, and will announce destinations in due course.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap