Hartford Hires Zurich's Ric Pena to Head Push in Energy SectorBy
Hartford works to sell coverage to power suppliers, utilities
Zurich sees stream of executive departures amid cost-cutting
Hartford Financial Services Group Inc. hired Ric Pena from Zurich Insurance Group AG as vice president of a newly created energy practice in a push to expand operations under Chief Executive Officer Chris Swift.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's