Greece, Creditors Take Time Out to Attend IMF Spring MeetingBy and
Tsakalotos sees initial deal before April 22 Eurogroup session
Creditor talks to resume on return from Washington gathering
Greece will take a one-week break in bailout review discussions with its creditors after failing to reach an initial agreement, as officials from the Greek government, the euro area and the International Monetary Fund fly to Washington.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's