Foresight Said to Be Close to Agreement to Avoid BankruptcyBy
Struggling U.S. coal miner Foresight Energy LP and a group of bondholders are closing in on a deal in which billionaire founder Chris Cline would inject cash to repay the creditors, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's