Ex-Paulson Manager Greenberg Said to Get Seed Money From RamiusBy and
Ramius said to invest more than $100 million in her firm
Greenberg left Paulson & Co. this year to start Margate
Samantha Greenberg, a former partner at Paulson & Co., will receive more than $100 million in seed money from Ramius LLC to start her own hedge fund firm Margate Capital, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's