Clovis Lung Cancer Drug Needs More Study, FDA Panel SaysBy
Panel votes 12-1 rociletinib needs study before FDA decision
Clinical trial will be complete in second half of 2018
Clovis Oncology Inc. should complete another clinical trial on its experimental drug for a form of lung cancer before U.S. regulators decide whether to approve it, a government advisory panel said Tuesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's