Business Groups Warn `Brexit' Would Hurt Trade and InvestmentBy
Employer groups from four EU partners urge U.K. to stay in
IMF warned of severe damage to world economy from `Leave' vote
Business groups from some of Britain’s biggest continental trading partners will voice their support for U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron’s bid to stay inside the European Union, arguing it is good for trade and investment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner