Box to Let Overseas Customers Store Files Locally in Privacy BidBy
Company will use Amazon, IBM datacenters in Europe and Asia
First regions will be Ireland, Germany, Japan, Singapore
Box Inc., trying to lure more international customers, will offer overseas clients concerned about privacy the option to store information locally in cloud datacenters belonging to Amazon.com Inc. or International Business Machines Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's