AB InBev Grants Extension to South Africa Antitrust AgencyBy and
Regulator given deadline of May 5 to complete SABMiller probe
Delay part of AB InBev's battle to secure takeover approval
Anheuser-Busch InBev NV granted South Africa’s Competition Commission a 15-day extension to its investigation into a proposed $105 billion takeover of fellow brewer SABMiller Plc, after the regulator failed to complete the probe by Tuesday’s deadline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's