Vale's 25% Bond Surge Shows Brazil Miner Is Overcoming TurmoilBy and
Company is besting rivals BHP, Rio Tinto in bond market
Iron-ore prices have jumped 41 percent from a seven-year low
Brazilian miner Vale SA is putting a rash of bad news behind it in the bond market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License