Tata Selling U.K. Steel Plant in Scunthorpe to GreybullBy and
Tata announces formal sales process for rest of U.K. steel
Government would consider co-investing on commerical terms
Tata Steel Ltd. agreed to sell part of its European steel operations, including the giant Scunthorpe plant, to Greybull Capital LLP -- a significant step in the company’s efforts to exit the U.K.’s dismal steel industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's